Will I get a dental ID card?

No, you will not need a dental card. Inform your dentist you have your dental plan through MetLife and provide them your Social Security number. However, if you really like to have a MetLife card, you are able to print one from their website at metlife.com.

How do I find a participating In-Network doctor so that I can receive the best benefit under my plan?

Call Nurse Navigator at 800-843-6705 or email Nurse Navigator at nursenavigator@gpatpa.com. You can also contact the PHCS/Multiplan Network Services directly at 1-877-312-7427 or go to their website at www.multiplan.com.  If you live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, contact IMS Network Services directly at 1-800-853-7003 or go to their website at www.imsppo.com.  

Do I need a vision ID card?

No, you do not need a vision card. Inform your eye care provider that your vision plan is through VSP and provide your Social Security number and they will take care of the rest.

How do I change my 401K contributions?

You can change your contributions online through Securian our 401K provider. Or, you can send a change form to your payroll administrator.

Can I change my 401K at any time?

Yes, you can make any changes after your initial enrollment period.

Can I change my medical plan anytime of the year?

All changes must be made during the annual Open Enrollment period unless you qualify for a life-changing event such as marriage, birth of a child, etc. and you submit your application within 30 days of the qualifying event.

How do I add my new baby or new spouse to my medical plan?

Congratulations! To add your new baby or new spouse to your medical plan, call your Payroll Administrator within 30 days of this life changing event.

What is HSA?

HSA stands for Health Savings Account (offered through CES). It is a high-deductible health plan and contributions are capped annually at $3,450 for individuals or $6,900 for family. Changes can be made any time of the year and unused balances in your HSA will roll over into the next calendar year. Contributions are tax deductible, but can also be taken our of your pay pretax. If you change employers, your HSA will follow you.

Can I change my contributions to my HSA anytime?

Yes, you can change your HSA contributions at any time during the year. Contact your payroll administrator.

How much can I contribute to my HSA per year?

In 2018, an individual with Employee Only coverage under a High Deductible Health Plan may contribute up to $3,450 to an HSA. An individual with Employee + Dependent coverage may contribute up to $6,850. Any participant who is over the age of 55 can contribute up to an additional $1,000 for 2018.

I have the HSA Base Plan, how do I receive the $200 company contribution?

To receive the company contribution of $200, you can enroll at mybenefitwallet.com or call 877-472-4200. Alternatively, you may elect to set up an HSA at the bank where you do business and make your own contributions with your disposable, after-tax dollars.

If I had to use short-term disability, when does it start?

If you qualify and are approved by the insurance carrier, there is a 7 day waiting period before the benefit will begin.

If I had to use long-term disability, how quickly does it start?

If you become unable to perform your job for a continuous 180-day period due to illness or injury, your Voluntary Long-Term Disability benefit will take effect if you qualify and are approved by the insurance carrier.

How do I qualify for FMLA?

An eligible employee is one who works for a covered employer and has worked for the employer for at least 12 months as of the date the FMLA leave is to start. The employee must have at least 1,250 hours of service for the employer during the 12-month period immediately before the date the FMLA leave is to start.

How much Basic Life and AD&D does CES contribute?

The Basic Life and AD&D benefit amounts are each $25,000. AD&D insurance provides benefits to you and your beneficiary if, due to an accident, you suffer loss of life or limb. Benefits begin to reduce at age 65. See your payroll manager for additional information.

What is the difference between HSA and PPO insurance?

City Electric Supply offers employees a choice of three different health plans. Two of these choices are Health Savings Account (HSA) High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) and the other is a non-HDHP PPO plan. A Health Savings Account (HSA) High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) is designed to keep employee monthly premium cost as low as possible while providing free preventative care coverage. Employees are responsible for the full cost of other services such as prescription drugs, office visits and hospital services until they have met an annual deductible. The PPO plan is designed to require a higher monthly premium contribution from the employee but, instead of having to pay the full cost of services such as prescriptions drugs, urgent care, and office visits, the member must pay a copay.

How do I accrue PTO?

PTO is accrued at 0.417 days per full month. See the PTO policy for more information.

How do I find a participating In-Network eye doctor so that I can receive the best benefit under my plan?

Call VSP Vision at 800-877-7195 or visit their website. Once on their site, you'll see a "Find a Doctor" search on the right hand side of the page.

How do I find a participating In-Network dentist so that I can receive the best benefit under my plan?

Call MetLife Dental at 800-438-6388 or visit their website. Once on their site, you'll see a "Find a Dentist" search on the right hand side of the page.

What is the CES hotline?

If you feel you have witnessed any event that goes against company policy, please call the CES Hotline at 1.844.CES.LEAD to leave a confidential message. Any message left will be sent to the appropriate General Manager. The information you provide is completely confidential. CES promotes values of integrity and honesty and your information will be treated as such. For your convenience, we have also created an ethics website for you to leave an anonymous message. You can find the site at www.cityelectricsupply.ethicspoint.com.

What do I do if I get a collections claim?

If you receive a collections claim, immediately send it to ELAP at balancebills@elapservices.com (or submit it online by logging in to your ELAPulse account). They will defend you until full resolution.